We are counted amongst as one of the leading manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of excellent quality Toggle Damper. This damper is used for the shut â€" off of gas mains and also for diverting and bypassing the gas flow. The offered damper is manufactured using world-class raw materials under the guidance of highly skilled professionals. To meet the international standards, this Toggle Damper is strictly checked on various parameters. It is available in different specifications as per the exact need of the clients.
We manufacture and supply Toggle damper which are used for the shut – off of gas mains .Our Toggle Dampers are technically leak proof and carry high sealing efficiency which is achieved by means of an endless sealing element, upon which the valve disc is pushed down by the action of the damper main levers. When the damper is opened, the blade is initially lifted away from the seal in a coaxial direction and subsequently tilted about through the action of the toggle levers until it reaches a position parallel to the duct centreline. Operated in this manner the seal is not subjected to frictional wear. Our Toggle disc valves can be powered by any type of actuator. In combination with counter weights or spring action, our Toggle disc valves may serve as fast closing or opening emergency valves. These high performance Toggle Dampers are available with us on most affordable rates.
- High strength
- Corrosion resistance
- Longer service life
Features & Benefits :
- These giants ensure man safe isolation in the most dangerous and poisonous lines in the world.
- Equipped with multiple mechanisms like disc centring, bellow, clamping – de clamping ensures perfect operation.
- Our expertise lies in providing various variants of this product operating in top notch condition throughout the globe.
- Open & Encased type variants in Slide Plate and Rotary (Blind Spectacle) Design.
- Orientation: Horizontal in horizontal main / Vertical in Horizontal Main.
- Drive : Electro-Hydraulic / Electric / Hydraulic
- Hydraulic power pack with sophisticated remote control panel equipped with valve.
- Size Range: 400mm to 2800mm.
The Poppet damper resembles a globe valve, with a short lift directly from a circular port. It finds application primarily in baghouses. The seating must be tight, and an anti rotation guide for the disc spindle makes certain that the disc seal surface will repeat its positioning on the seat at each closing.
Poppet Dampers are ideal for applications that require quick cycling time and tight shut-off. Poppet dampers provide isolation capabilities for bag house applications and incineration systems. Poppet dampers are used for multi-directional airflow control. They are engineered to control the reverse gas flow, outlet flow, and bypass flow of gases, in turn enhancing filtration, eliminating gas starving and reducing bag wear. Poppet valves employ a seal disc that is capable of extremely rapid actuation and used in critical gas ducting applications that require rapid diversion or isolation of gasses.
- Isolation of a single duct (two-way)
- Control flow from one gas path to either of two new paths (three-way)
- Control flow from two gas paths to either of two new paths (four-way)
Performance advantages :
- 99.9 to 100% sealing efficiency
- One second or less cycle time standard design features
- Stainless steel push rod and seal disc
- Self aligning seal disc
- Configuration options (2-way, 3-way or 4-way)
- Pneumatic or hydraulic actuation